sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2012

Para ti y para mi / For U & me

Esta tarde he hecho estos collages para desconectar un poco. Los dedico a mi pequeña, a mi, que estamos pasando unos días compartiendo un maldito virus, y a tod@s los que estéis enferm@s. ¡Buen finde!
I made these collages this afternoon just to switch off. I want to dedicate them to my little one and me, we are sharing a damned virus these days, and all the readers that are ill too. Have a nice weekend!

Autumn Fairy Tale


Vivienne Westwood stripe shirt, €700 / Dolce&Gabbana lace top, €4.785 / Floral tube top, €19 / Charlotte Russe floral tight, €5,88 / rag & bone black heeled booties, €390 / Black lace booties, €39 / NYC Art, New York City Photography, Central Park Bow Bridge..., €24

tutu crazy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...