sábado, 16 de marzo de 2013

Get the look

VESTIDO GEOMÉTRICO

¿No os encanta este estilo? Me puedo imaginar llevando ese maravilloso vestido de Marni, los preciosos botines rojos, el bolso vintage y por supuesto la pamela. Siempre llevo sombreros y pamelas en primavera y verano, ya que me tengo que proteger del sol. ^.^

GEOMETRIC DRESS

Don't you love this look? I can imagine myself wearing the georgeous Marni dress, the lovely  booties, the handbag and of course the hat. I always wear hats in spring and summer time as I have to protect my skin from the sun. ^.^

geometric dress



P.A.R.O.S.H. sleeveless shift dress, €440 / Forever New striped skirt, €40 / Esska high heel booties, €165 / Topshop satchel bag, €99 / Wide brim hat, €98 / Marni Geometric-Print Pleated Dress, €105

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...