domingo, 7 de abril de 2013

MAD MEN

En honor a la nueva temporada de MAD MEN,(¡si, por fin hoy!), he recreado el look de Megan Draper, uno de mis favoritos. Con este look también compito en Polyvore, hay muchos participantes, pero me apetecía probar. ;)
I re-created Megan´s look to celebrate the new season of MAD MEN (yes today! at least!). She has one of my favourite styles of MM. I´m also taking part in a Polyvore competition with this set. There are far too many participants but I just wanted to take part.;)



Megan Draper



Alice by Temperley lacey dress, €405 / Polka dot blouse / D.Exterior / Witchery , €80 / AX Paris , €24 / New Look envelope clutch, €19 / American Apparel stainless steel earrings, €14 / Vintage Pink Car Photograph, Mid Century, Classic Hollywood,..., €23


¡FELIZ DOMINGO!
HAPPY SUNDAY!
^.^ 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...